/UCW/ WASHINGTON, DC – On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 6:00 p.m., Department of Veterans Affairs in coordination with Warrior Summit Coalition and Yendis Entertainment, will host a Miracles for Heroes Concert featuring “The Miracles”. This concert will be held to honor the men and women who have bravely fought for our country. This event will be held at the Warner Theater located in downtown Washington, D.C.
The purpose of the Miracles for Heroes Concert is:
- To show appreciation to America’s Veterans.
- To increase awareness of the local VA Medical Center in the community.
- To encourage citizens to visit hospitalized Veterans and consider becoming a VA volunteer.
- To increase community awareness and support for newly returning Veterans and their families.
- To educate and inform America’s Veterans of VA healthcare programs and services.
- To show appreciation, respect and support for America’s Gold Star families.
The concert tickets will be free to our Veterans, their families and the community. We can also arrange a telephone interview with the artist.
This event will provide an excellent opportunity for us to show appreciation to our nation’s Veterans. Again, this concert is complimentary because the concert organizers believe “the price has already been paid.” We are hopeful that all informed Veterans, their families and the community can participate in this exciting event. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.